Re: Father BSG Administers Last Rights

>From: kai_brunnen_g@ix.netcom.com
>
>Last rites, post-midnight slip.
>
>Wrong as usual, about Pot. He's a $5 million dollar back-up center [...]
>
>Wrong as usual, about Stith: You're playing with fire, [...]
>
>Wrong as usual, with your wise remark on Jamal Crawford. [...]

Whoa, you'd think a guy with Ray/kai's "prognosticalizational"
abilities would steer away from pronouncing someone else's opinion as
"wrong ... as usual".  Well, that's what you'd get for thinking,
anyway.

>And the Chicago loss was despicable. So, if it doesn't bother
>you too much, what can you say....

But what makes me most uncomfortable is Ray/kai's new role as
"Gatekeeper of the Celtic Fan Flame", questioning somebody _else's_
loyalty (or whatever you'd call it).  Past losses haven't seemed to
be so "despicable" to Ray/kai before.  What ever happened to that
Ray/kai we all knew and ... well, that we all knew?

Fwiw, I think Kestas's idea of experimenting with one thing at a time
makes sense -- more sense than blowing things up entirely right off
the bat.  I mean, you might end up changing the team significantly
over a period of time, but you've got to see what works and what
doesn't instead of just throwing stuff against the wall and seeing if
it sticks, don't you?

Regards,

Bill, Celtic "Tird"