status quo

Let it be known, I'll more than gladly eat my words of the last couple of weeks, should the C's make the playoffs this year.

Once Pitino made the "speech" of a few weeks back, I put this season to rest. Back in "the day" that kinda thing may have inspired players to get their butts into gear, not anymore. After Pierce & Walker's comments the following day, it's obvious that Pitino has lost this team (if he hadn't already).

I just hope Pitino goes sooner than later (damn sure I'm not alone on that one). Sorry to say it, as I loved his coaching @ the Knicks. The game has changed a lot since those days, and he hasn't I guess. Pity Mark Jackson isn't ten years younger :) Just don't want him to pull any further dodgy deals to leave the next GM/Coach with more cap cancers like ML did with Rick.

Just my 2 pence.

Simon
Ulcerate - http://mp3.com/ulcerate