Whazup?

Title: Whazup?
   Tonight is another in a long line of "must win" games. The pacers come to town without "Larry Legend" for the first time in 4 years. Will they play with as much intensity as the Bird team did? Will Antoine and the rest of the C's remember the benefits of passing and team play? Can Travis Best handle the traps as well as Mark Jackson did?
   When we play at home and have a few days to prepare for an opponent, we usually win.
   Where is everyone? There are so few posts coming down this pipe?
   What happened to the "Celtics Pride" board? There have been no posts from that group for days. Is everyone that joined there back to igtc? It makes sense. Why split a family, even if there are a few spats along the way.
   Thanks to Josh. When he opened the Pride board, the igtc one was down. The great posts kept coming, without missing a beat. It's was considerable work, I'm sure, to get that board opened.
JB
--

Unchain My Heart!