Re: testing

Well I thought the game had mostly plus sides. We did have turnovers, which
at least from the box score standpoint, caused us to lose the game. McGrady
went wild in the 4th also. Williams and Stith are at lease putting up some
points. I heard the game, most of it, and came to the conclusion it could
have gone either way.
Over all I like the progress so far even though we're losing some.

Dan