Re: Eddie Griffin!!! lottery kid...

> Yeah, this guy is the real deal. I saw him play live when he came to
> Clemson and he lit us up. He's 6'9, very long, quick with good range.
> Reminds me of Kevin Garnett but not quite as athletic. This guy will be a
> top 5 pick if he comes out, the most complete player in the nation as a
> freshman.

Shawn Marion II.

>   Shane Battier would be a nice addition who would do all the dirty work,
> and from the looks of it would hit the open shot.

Sounds too much like Mark Madsen to me - late first, early second round pick
only.

> Brendan Haywood also had a triple double the other night.  I would prefer
> Loren Woods, but unless we win the draft we won't be in position to draft
> Woods.

I'd say Woods will drop to 6 to 10. If other players come out then theres too
much talent infront of him.

> I saw Gerald Wallace from Alabama on TV the other day. very active, pure
> athlete, maybe the best athlete I've ever seen. Very raw, but could be the
> next Dominique.

Pass. Courtney Alexander.

> They'll (Denver) make the playoffs at this rate. I hope they start losing
soon.

They will. It happens a lot that a poor team gets off to a good start before
faltering.