Re: Eddie Griffin!!! lottery kid...

Yeah, this guy is the real deal. I saw him play live when he came to
Clemson and he lit us up. He's 6'9, very long, quick with good range.
Reminds me of Kevin Garnett but not quite as athletic. This guy will be a
top 5 pick if he comes out, the most complete player in the nation as a
freshman.

Jason Williams from Duke has also been awesome. He reminds me of Stephon
Marbury or Baron Davis. He does it all, and seems to be more under control
this year. I would LOVE to get Jason Williams on the Celtics.

  Shane Battier would be a nice addition who would do all the dirty work,
and from the looks of it would hit the open shot.

Brendan Haywood also had a triple double the other night.  I would prefer
Loren Woods, but unless we win the draft we won't be in position to draft
Woods.

I saw Gerald Wallace from Alabama on TV the other day. very active, pure
athlete, maybe the best athlete I've ever seen. Very raw, but could be the
next Dominique.

It sucks that I'm looking forward to the draft, but even if we do make the
playoffs, we are still an impact player away, so why not look ahead?
The other players I'm following are Jamal Tinsley, Joe Forte, Joe Johnson
from Arkansas and Zach Randolph from Michigan State.
A great site for this is http://nbadraft.net

On a related note, what happened to the Denver Nuggets? I was hoping they
would finish between 6-10 in the draft to get us a really good player.
(Their pick is top 5 protected) But right now they are 10-8, beating Philly
and the Lakers along the way. They'll make the playoffs at this rate. I
hope they start losing soon.