Re: Would you do Walker for Mutombo

I wouldn't do this trade if the intention was to keep Mutombo.  Maybe as
part of a three way trade.  Mutombo brings zero offense.  You would need to
bring in another scorer.  That's two trades that need to be made.  I'd
consider any other sceanaro that excluded Walker, Pierce though.  It would
be interesting to see if this would take these two to the next level.  It
might help Anderson's play as well.

I would think that maybe a Webber/Walker trade would work.  But that said, I
think Walker is playing better this year for the most part.

I am not that impressed with most of the younger players right now that fit
cap wise in a Walker trade that their teams would be willing to trade
anyway.

Garnett, Kidd, Hill, maybe a package with Odem + someone, Duncan, Rose and a
few others would be an upgrade.  Otherwise what is the point?

I expected a Walker/Brandt + Someone trade for a while.  It may still happen
if Mercer is pushing for him.

<Jim