Baker again?

With all this Walker talk does that mean with Baker looking like he doesn't
want to return to Seattle that the Baker for Walker gates are gonna open
again? Would it even work capwise? It really looks like Baker is really
dedicated again. I'm not saying I want the deal, but if we could get it to
work capwise or get a 3rd team it would make sense especially with Taylor
not going to Seattle.

But could Payton and Walker get along?

I'm not trying to start something here, but just wondering.
Would it even work capwise?
Maybe we could get Patterson along with Baker.
But I'm not sure Seattle would want to trade a rededicated player for a
player that still doesn't know what dedication is yet.

Josh