Re: what a shmuck Holley is

From: Theresa Lee

 I love the part where Antoine wants to be just like Mo
> Vaughn...what's that? Fat and rolling his truck over on the way back from
> the Foxy Lady?

Theresa, I know you are pissed at Holley and Toine but Mo Vaughn went out of
his way to do alot for many of Boston's youth and other innercity
organizations.  If Toine wanted to emulate that, he shoould be commended
instead of ridiculed IMHO.  So many athletes nowadays don't give a damn as
soon as the game is over and here's a young man who cares for youth
evidenced by these camps that he operates.

You can shit on him for being not in game shape or for jacking up stupid
shots sometimes or getting scorched on defense occasionally, but taking a
swipe for trying to work with youth isn't cool IMHO.

Cecil