Re: what a shmuck Holley is

damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> I love Holley. He doesn't care and he does this just to piss people off.
> Works every time.
>
> paul M.

He doesn't care?  About what,  standards of journalism? Public opinion?
Is  it the role of journalists is to piss people off or  to deliver
reasonable facsimilies of the facts?  This is pure Hollywood flackery at
it's most transparent. Does Holley think we are so stupid that  this piece
will boost Antoines sympathy poll #'s?  Antoine wouldn't hear a peep about
being traded if he would workout in the summer and simply let his playing
do the talking. "Works every time"?  Oh, so the article is simply Holley
pulling our pigtails and running away? Let him do that for his high school
newspaper. I haven't posted in months and this "piece" really got my goat.
My thanks to Theresa Lee for mitigating my anger with her scathingly funny
sarcasm.

Michael A. DiZio