O'Neil is still out there

If Pitino was to trade VP now to the Blazers for O'Neil, the team would be
complete. You would have a young, athletic team that could press for the
whole game. With the depth you would have, you could come at them in waves.
However, it yet hasn't been proven that the press will work in the NBA. I
think Pitino has tried to win using conventional methods (trading for
Anderson and VP) but has found he doesn't have the tools or the owner to get
it done. Therefore, he will concentrate on the press angle. We will see what
happens. O'Neil still hasn't been dealt and you got to know that VP would fit
in there perfectly...

DJessen33