Re: Trade Polls

Just as Josh stated earlier, it is a sad day when the big money teams can
do this and the little money teams feel they have no choice but to cut
costs.  We are somewhere in the middle going no where fast.   Troy

Pitino's made how many trades in three years? Assuming that the point is to
win more games, anybody think any of those trades......Oh Christ, I'm
beginning not to care anymore. So Ricky has Pierce and all those picks.
Let's see what happens. I'm betting nothing. 35 wins sounds about right.
For a guy who's in charge of a team that's stunk it up the last three
years,....Chris Carr? I can't wait.

Paul M.