Bskball Projects The Playoff Teams

Surprisingly the Celtics aren't mentioned....

http://www.bskball.com/Rumors.htm

LAKERS-
The Champs are the Champs

HEAT-
Chemistry will be an issue out the gate, but talent and defense are
present.

SPURS-
Got that 2 guard locked up. The stay healthy they are the team in the
Midwest

PACERS-
Continuity is great, but new coach will cause early season issues as he
learns the ropes from the bench.

BLAZERS-
They will have a better record than SA, but rules make them 3rd seed.
They'll be abit tougher, hopefully they won't drop silly games like last
year.

MAGIC-
They have a lot of guns now, and teams are gonna see the Magic pressing
a lot this season, and on the press they'll easy wins if you sleep on
defense.

SUNS-
If the Suns get healthy they are tough. They still lack that physical
presence in the center spot, but they will be a team pushing for that #2
spot in the Pacific

KNICKS-
The Knicks have to stay healthy but given their history. I think they
slide due to injuries. I don't think Ewing or Camby can play 82 games.

KINGS-
The Kings got a nice guard in Doug Christie, but they are so reckless at
times. Hopefully Bobby Jax and Christie will calm the backcourt, but
Vlade has to show up.

BUCKS-
The Bucks got really deep this summer, but last year they didn't play to
potential at all. I think this is flaw that will surface again.

UTAH-
The Jazz got really deep, but so is almost everyone else in the West.
Health and the ability to live without Hornacek will drop them in the
ranks.

76ers-
The Iverson factor is my concern. If the team can stay healthy and
actually put their team on the floor, they may be better than the Bucks
or the Knicks.

MINNESOTA-
They didn't replace what they lost. This is a scrappy team, and if you
sleep KG will house you.

NETS-
The Nets have such a great core. If Bryon Scott can make them work
together, play a little D, and convince Stephon MeeBury that he has to
share. This is a great team on paper.

SEATTLE-
 I got to give Seattle love, but they are barely on this list. Dallas,
Vancouver, and Golden Sate could snatch this spot if Seattle fails to
get it together out of the gate.

RAPTORS-
I am not sleeping on Vince!--- But the Raptors have a new coach, Vince
at the 2, a real SF in Big Nasty, and a new PG. A lot of things have
changed, and I think it might take them a few weeks to get the ball in
the basket the way they want, and the league watched that Knicks game
with Vince, he better be ready for some defense.