From: owner-celtics@igtc.com [mailto:owner-celtics@igtc.com]On Behalf Of Josh Farber
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2000 6:12 PM
To: Jim Meninno
Cc: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Kenny trade?

It is very interesting that Pitino would say something like that, since he really isn't known for tipping his hand.

Could it be true?  Another trade?

I really hope so, because although we made some moves, we really need to do a trade that will have an immediate impact, so for us to be able to do it, draft picks must be added.

I'm not sure about this Fortson deal.  If Pack pans out and finally plays an injury free or mostly injury free year (like Kenny did last year) then it's a great trade.

We'll see what happens.

I'm just hoping for us to finally pull of a major trade, and for it to not involve Pierce or Walker.

Josh