Re: NBATalk's analysis of the 4-team trade involving Fortson

In a message dated 08/16/2000 7:25:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
johnlyell@hotmail.com writes:

<< Steve, some excellent points. I am assuming Williams will retire or be
 renounced, but I am not sure if this helps us with the Cap. Have we gotten
 rid of Dino's salary and when does Minor come off ?  >>

Dino's salary came off the books as of June 30, 2000. Minor, Hot Rod, and
Pack (if not traded before then) will come off the books on Jun 30, 2001.