RE: More list fun, from your friend in hell

No fear Francis, well thought out and sincere comment always are appreciated. The problem is that there is no policy, posted or otherwise. It is completely at Paul's whim and he bows to those that whine the loudest. Personally I would be ashamed at how he is behaving, maybe no less than myself, but at this point he won't even respond. He has completely become the bully, who doesn't like the game and then takes his football home.  Francis, ask him for anything resembling some policy and see far you get.

Thanks for the input folks and have a nice evening.
Greg

I may regret this, but what the hell..  I'm sure it's been said before.

Paul, being the administrator of this list and the person who takes the
time and effort to maintain it, has every right to set whatever policy and
enforce it at his discretion.  He can discriminate, giving some people
more leeway than others, if he wants.

And there is a Celtics forum that is as public and free of censorship as it
gets: Usenet newsgroup alt.sports.basketball.nba.boston-celtics
That forum probably gets over 10x the amount of posts.  Many people on this
list also post on that newsgroup.

It's not like this list has a monopoly on Celtics information.  So what's
the big deal?

Francis