Re: Defense of Jerome Moiso

Moiso's not a stiff. He'll probably turn out to be better than
Battie. But, Alexander has star quality about him, and even
if he doesn't show it right away, because he's playing
behind Finley, in the end, he'll be much better
than Moiso, and the pick that would have most
helped the Celtics. Criminy, he'd be in the Celtics
starting lineup right off the bat and contributing
big time.
Ray