RE: props to Team Pitino

I agree they must be planning to trade Antoine not Paul.

Brown, Fox, Barros, and Antoine are all Pitino's former captains.

...  ;)

Seriously, I actually think that Jermaine, Battie, Moiso, or Brian Grant
(if he turns out to be part of it),  would have a bigger impact on
Defense, and shoot a higher percentage (take less unbelievably difficult
shots), than Antoine.   Those are requirements of a big time PF (Mchale).
Mostly, what Antoine has going for him are his SF skills and his heart.