Fortson trade

Sounds good to me.  Sorry to see Dana go.  Always liked his professional
attitude.
Pack may help, Hot Rod may if he plays.  I like having another pick.

Two picks for Mercer wasn't a bad trade after all.

I wonder with this cap issue if guy's like Hot Rod will ever be able to stay
in the league anymore.  If he and Pack don't play minutes this year why
would any team give them money next year.  Wouldn't an undrafted rookie be a
better backup then a nonplaying "veteran"?

On another note Atlanta is looking for a point.  Any chance to move KA there
and get another pick?

<Jim