List fun

Joe,

It does seem curious that Paul selectively gives me the full censor boot (I appear to be back though), because one whiny crying non-Celtics fan from Portland becomes the squeaky wheel, while ignoring doofs like Ryan for so long.  As Cecil noted, he stated he would not repost and now like WWR and his proclamation regarding the draft, he is reneging. That alone puts into question any credibility he has left.

Joe, I have to pick my battles, and this case the esteemed Mr. Bird is doing a brilliant job, IMHO of cutting Cryan Lee down size.

In all reality he is probably a little Napoleon anyway, or make that Napoleon Dynamite as it were (Joe maybe the only one who gets that joke).

"Well I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused".....................

Greg