Ray, how about this one?

A friend of mine online said he has heard about a Jermaine O'Neal and Bonzi
Wells for Walker trade being discussed.  Sounds like anything you've heard?
Does that even work out moneywise?

We might be looking at a starting lineup like this next season.

c   Vitaly Potapenko
pf  Jermaine O'Neal or Tony Battie or Jerome Moiso (pick your power forward)
sf  Paul Pierce
sg  Bonzi Wells
pg  Kenny Anderson

(Or maybe resign Danny Fortson and have O'Neal play center?)

Is it an improvement or not?  That is difficult to say right now since both
O'Neal and Wells are so young and unproven.

I just feel we need some kind of change around here to get some kind
different vibe for the team.  Walker and Pitino have both contributed to
making this one of the underachieving teams in the league.  Mediocre at best
with little signs of hope.  Maybe its just me, but thats how I see the team
all the time.  I do stay positive though and hope they can prove me wrong.

Thndrblt31