Re: Laker news

Yes, West deserves some respect.  At one point the C's and Lakers were
about equal in terms of being mediocre teams.

I think that the years we drafted
AC Earl
Junior Burrough
Montross
Antoine

West was drafting
Elden Campbell
Van Exel
Eddie Jones
Kobe

And his free agent signings were responsible for Last years Championship.
Just a couple of years ago, 4 of his players were in the Allstar Game
together.  And he's Chris Wallace's idol.