Brown May Be The New Pervis

During the 1998 - 1999 season he missed 53 games; 1999 - 2000:
23 games.  I'm getting Pervis feelings all over again, as  point
guards in their 30's break down,  and playing in Pitino's
pressing/trapping style will probably exacerbate the effect
on Brown, who's shown a tendency to miss games in the
last two seasons.

And he can't shoot: Just .361 field goal percentage last
season.

I don't know. I think someone like Jaque Vaughn might have been
a wiser, younger investment.

And as far as veteran leadership goes, what's Barros or Cheaney or
Kenny there for?
Ray