Re: Celts pull back on Fort deal, Fort may take exception

It's a shame Fortson would go to a team in our division, but then again Boston
doesn't really stack up to the Knicks with or without him. I agree Boston should
NOT add a long-term three or four million matching contract on our roster just
to save face. Just let him go. Or try to shop him to under-the-cap teams like
the Clippers or Bulls in exchange for a draft pick or a small contract.

Maybe they can get someone from the Knicks whose contract expires at the end of
this season. That wouldn't be so bad.