Re: Fortson Could Be Heading Back To The Celtics

On Tue, Aug 01, 2000 at 01:08:55PM -0400, Josh Farber wrote:
> Anyway, if Fortson does come back, where will he fit?  We'll be back with
> having Battie, Walker, Moiso, and possibly Blount all playing PF along with
> Fortson.

Some people are of the opinion that's it's critical that Walker be able to
play the SF position.  In this case, Walker would move to SF.  So you could
have something like:
PF: Moiso, Forston, McCarty
C: Potapenko, Blount, Battie

I think at least one person on the list has also proposed Moiso as being able
to play some SF, as well.

All this could lead to some interesting combinations for F and C:
Walker, Moiso or Battie, Potapenko
Moiso, Fortson, Blount

So it could be worthwhile to sign Fortson to a short term contract.

Francis