RE: Fortson Could Be Heading Back To The Celtics

I agree - take Fortson back instead of Del Negro(?!).  No one has mentioned
it but what about Anthony Carter from Miami for our exception?  I think he
is a decent point guard and filled it admirably for Hardaway.  ESPN thinks
Miami believes they can do better backing up Hardaway.  Not sure if that's
true.  Perhaps Riley likes Coles better?