free agents???

I know Antonio Davis has an opt-out clause and he seems bent on leaving the Raptors because the team has internal problems and so and so.  Can't we go after him and do a sign and trade deal with Toronto?  If only we could "trick" Toronto on getting Battie plus some deadwood for Antonio Davis.

Is there really no chance to lure a Tim Duncan or a Grant Hill into our team?  We talk so much about trading away Walker or Pierce and the whole team for Rahim, Odom, draft picks...blah blah blah...but why can't we brew a big time trade involving Walker/Pierce and future draft picks in exchange for Duncan and some fillers or in exchange for Grant Hill and some of Detroit's fillers?

Aren't we capable of doing such mega deals?

Jaims