Twoine for Iverson

Don't remember who threw it out, but I say in a New
York minute...do it! Can't see Larry Brown letting him
go within the division and he still holds a grudge
against Boston, but think about it. You get all of
Twoine's scoring (and then some) and you get a major
guard, thus making KA expendable. You can then trade
KA for a 4 hopefully. Barros is the backup for next
season. How do you think Iverson and Pierce would
coexist in the backcourt? Wow! I know I'm dreaming and
will probably get whacked for wanting someone of his
"reputation" donning the green, but I say Twoine is
questionable too and if Philly gets bounced early, he
may be shopped. At least we have a better chance of
landing him than Duncan.