Re: Celtics Projected Draft

In a message dated 4/26/00 10:38:20 PM GMT,  lgordon1@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< Way Of The Ray wrote that he expected the Celtics to draft Keyon
 Dooling, 6-3, Point Guard.

 You have to be kidding.  A point guard.  WE NEED A CENTER !!!  I say
 take the best one available at draft time.  That might be Joel
 Pryzbilla, Ernest Brown or Soumaila Samake.  Forget taking a point
 guard.

 Larry (Stuck in LA) >>

I think we have to take the best avaiable player at our pick, even if it is a
position that we have players at. This way we could either trade the player
we picked or trade a player who is already on the team for someone we need
like center or whatever. But I say don't just think about drafting a Center
because it could turn into an Acie Earl, so I say draft the best player.

Tony