Re: Celtics Projected To Take Dooling

>From: Way Of The Ray <wayray@ix.netcom.com>
>Top slot now  2000 Mock Draft
>By: John Thompson
>Date: 04/25/2000

>1. Los Angeles Clippers - ...If the lottery gives them the pick, look for
>them to trade it, as Mihm is just too good of a center to pass up at number
>one. He is better than Olowokandi, which means they may even trade the
>Kandi man for a mid-to-late first round pick or good starting caliber point
>guard.

Is anyone else thinking what I'm thinking?  KA + #10 + ? for Kandi and Derek
Anderson?  I like Vitaly, I really do, but no matter how hard he works and
no matter how fundamentally sound he plays his own man on D, he's never
going to anchor the team on defense.  When the trade for V was made, I said
I didn't like it because I thought we could get a better center somehow.
Now, I like V a lot better than I thought I would, but if there's a chance
to pick up Olowokandi for KA and a pick, it would be hard to turn down.  We
could even keep V until Kandi developed and needed his contract extended.

Hey, Paul M, how about we make it KA + PP + #10 for Kandi and Odom?  I'm not
in favor of a major overhaul just for the sake of it, but the way you talk
about this guy he must be something special.

We couldn't sell them on Dana + #10 for Kandi, could we?  How about Battie?

Jim