Results of Predictions 1999-2000

Sorry all, that I didn't post this after the season ended last week
(officially, anyway). I've been away and could not get at my saved email.

Anyway, there were 4 people who guessed the Celtics record correctly:
  Dorine                   35-47    no playoffs
  John Lyell               35-47    no playoffs
  Mark Estepp              35-47    no playoffs
  Paul M. Moriarty         35-47    no playoffs

Congratulations to these fine fortune tellers. Thanks to Theresa for
allowing a rookie to handle the predictions list this year. :-)

Hopefully next year the Celts will do better -- but don't ask me how, cause
I don't know! :-)

Regards all,

Rich D.