Next year

Here are the likely lottery crop

Moving Walker could land us Martin or Fizer, both possibly better suited for the 4 spot unless AW shows some consistency and defense over an extended period, if we sit pat an Erick Barkley or Mike Miller or Morris Peterson

Kenyon Martin   6-9  PF  Cincinnati
Marcus Fizer   6-8  PF  Iowa St.
Chris Mihm*   7-0  C  Texas
Stromile Swift 6-8 210 SO LSU
Darius Miles*   6-9  PF  East. St. Louis, Ill. (HS)
Courtney Alexander   6-5  SG  Fresno St.
Joel Przybilla   7-1  C  Minnesota
Morris Peterson   6-6  SG  Michigan St.
Mateen Cleaves   6-2  PG  Michigan St.
Etan Thomas   6-9  C  Syracuse
DerMarr Johnson   6-9  SG  Cincinnati
Erick Barkley   6-0  PG  St. John's
Quentin Richardson*   6-6  SF  DePaul ?
Mike Miller*   6-8  SF  Florida
Desmond Mason 6-6 217 SR
Chris Porter 6-7 218

How about making the Walker trade and taking Martin or Fizer and then taking Erick Barkley ?

or

Keeping Walker
Moving the pick and Barros for Derek Anderson.   VP or Battie for Olowokandi ? (all 3 have been disappointments. Kelvin Cato would be nice)
Moving Fortson for Ben Wallace, Bo Outlaw, Rueben Patterson, or Rashard Lewis
Bring Jeff Sheppard in for another shot. He was better in camp then any of the backups we had.

Did Sheppard play the point any at Kentucky ?