Re: Next year

In a message dated 04/02/2000 6:56:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ewbooth@cisunix.unh.edu writes:

<< The best junior I hear is named Eddy Curry from Illinois. Being compared
 to the power and athleticism of Shaq, said to be the best big man out of
 high school in years. Watch for him next year to make the jump to the
 pros. >>

There is also a kid from New Jersey - Milt Wagner's son (Milt played on the
Louisville National Championship team in 1980, I believe) and like Curry is a
HS junior this year and already has attained a legendary status of sorts.
Keep an eye on him.