Re: Celtics Easter Questionaire, please respond

----- Original Message -----
From: MetNut9@aol.com
To: celtics@igtc.com
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2000 3:05 PM
Subject: Celtics Easter Questionaire, please respond

Hey all, a couple questions!

1)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE THE CELTICS TO TAKE THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE IN THE DRAFT? OR WOULD YOU RATHER THEY TAKE THE PLAYER THEY NEED TO FILL A HOLE?
A)Best Player
B)Fill the hole

Best Player

2)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE CELTICS TRADE THEIR FIRST PICK THIS YEAR, AND DENVERS PICK NEXT YEAR, AND A GUY TO BURN THEIR SALARY OFF THE CAP(like Barros) FOR A VETERAN PLAYER THAT HAS GAME. NOT A GRAMDPA LIKE KEVIN WILLIS? OR DO THEY SITE TIGHT AND KEEO THEIR PICKS?

A)Make a deal with the picks
B) Sit tight

Sit tight

3)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WALKER TRADED TO MOVE UP IN THIS YEARS DRAFT FOR FIZER, OR MARTIN, OR TRADE HIM FOR SOMEONE ELSE? OR KEEP HIM FOR THE POTENTIAL WE HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE CONSISTENTLY FOR 4 YEARS?

A) Trade Walker to Move up In the Draft
B) Trade him for outside help?
C) Wait another year for consistence?
4)LASTLY, HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE RICK PITINO GO, OR HOW MANY WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM STAY, AND TRY TO RIGHT THE GREEN TITANIC?

A) Eat more Pasta
B) Try a Steak?
B - I want him gone - all gone - not physically, just far away from the Fleet Center.

I will keep tabulations, so write back, and I will write the results after the Easter weekend! Happy Easter to all!

Derek