Re: Celtics Easter Questionaire, please respond

> 1)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE THE CELTICS TO TAKE THE BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE IN THE DRAFT? OR WOULD YOU RATHER THEY TAKE THE PLAYER THEY NEED TO FILL A HOLE?
> A)Best Player
> B)Fill the hole

Best player available. If you take a player to fill the hole more often than not you will end up with a busted pick (eg. Golden State taking Todd Fuller, Portland taking Sam Bowie over Michael Jordan, etc.).

> 2)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE CELTICS TRADE THEIR FIRST PICK THIS YEAR, AND DENVERS PICK NEXT YEAR, AND A GUY TO BURN THEIR SALARY OFF THE CAP(like Barros) FOR A VETERAN PLAYER THAT HAS GAME. NOT A GRAMDPA LIKE KEVIN WILLIS? OR DO THEY SITE TIGHT AND KEEO THEIR PICKS?
>
> A)Make a deal with the picks
> B) Sit tight

Keep the Denver pick and trade up with our pick and players - Try not to be forced into trading Paul and Antoine.

> 3)HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE WALKER TRADED TO MOVE UP IN THIS YEARS DRAFT FOR FIZER, OR MARTIN, OR TRADE HIM FOR SOMEONE ELSE? OR KEEP HIM FOR THE POTENTIAL WE HAVE BEEN WAITING TO SEE CONSISTENTLY FOR 4 YEARS?
>
> A) Trade Walker to Move up In the Draft
> B) Trade him for outside help?
> C) Wait another year for consistence?

Wait another year unless a deal that is too good to be true comes up (eg. Tim Duncan sign-and-trade as one of San Antone's last resorts and Grant Hill likewise - do not get softboy SAR).

> 4)LASTLY, HOW MANY OF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SEE RICK PITINO GO, OR HOW MANY WOULD LIKE TO SEE HIM STAY, AND TRY TO RIGHT THE GREEN TITANIC?
>
> A) Eat more Pasta
> B) Try a Steak?

I'll say this - if he sits down and shuts up on offense then I'll be happy. I'll keep the system on the defensive end. I believe a lot of the reasoning behind it is a lack of effort. We've seen that the system can work at various stages, but, we also need communication. Whomever
mentioned that KA must become more vocal is dead right. I only dump Pitino if we've done the background work in ensuring that we get an equal or better coach to Rick Pitino whose style will work with these guys. I dont want to pull a Washington Wizards.