RE: Misc

Defense is about will and tenacity, moving your feet and having some
quickness and good hands. Pierce has proven he can block shots and steal
the ball so the rest is bound to happen. He has to DECIDE to make it
happen. The tough, it doesn't count in the stat sheet stuff. I was so short
and got nailed on offense so I always figured I could help on the defensive
end. I just hustled and made life difficult for the person I was defending.
My opponent was not going to score easily. It's heart.

Theresa

>Michael Griffin asks:

My question is: once you are a bad defender, how do you work on