Re: Thinking

Title: Re: Thinking
How about Pierce, Battie and Denver #1 for Odom, Clip #1 and filler?  I had suggested this trade with Walker and Battie last week but was reminded by a list member that it wouldn't work out "cap wise".  After watching Pierce play no defense whats-so-ever on Sunday (even Pot was swearing at him on the court!) and watching Walker try very hard, I think Walker has gotten it.  I really do.  The start of next season will determine if he has made the transition.  And while I agree with Amy that he needs to tune down his Ref discussions, he is doing it *much* more professionally then in the past.  Everything about his on court persona has improved this year, IMO.

John suggested: