Re: Poll - Poll: Embry /Cowens or Pitino/Pitino

Hey! Don't say bad things about the man I was named after! Actually....I
have to agree with you, he is the worst GM in the NBA. It is amazing that
the Clippers haven't decided to start over with new management after all
these years of losing. What are they thinking? Any change will probably be
a positive one.