Radical Lineup

This may sound crazy, but if there are no major changes next
season, I believe that this is a lineup that could be effective:

PG-Walker
SG-Pierce
C-Battie
PF-Fortson
SF-Williams

Pitino has said that Walker has Magic Johnson-like skills, so why
not utilize them? Walker has shown that he is capable of playing
the point in the past.

As far as Battie is concerned, this is no knock on Potapenko. The
reasoning is that I believe we need Fortson to play a significant
role, and Battie's defensive presence down low will help make up
for Fortson's lack of height.

What do y'all think?

-David