Danny Fortson

Has anyone noticed that Danny is playing not only as
well as he ever has in a C's uniform, he's also
playing with emotion? It looks to me like he's
auditioning for a future employer. I certainly hope
not.

Anyone else hear Twoine jawing with the officials? Not
only that, but he was continuing as if he thought he
could win, "You want sarcastic? YOu think I'm
sarcastic?" Not only is that not appropriate behavior
for a Celtic player, let alone the captain, it hurts
his reputation with the fans and more importantly the
refs. He will likely hurt his future chances of
getting calls.