Magic Moves

Subject: Re: Pickings from Magic's renounced players?

I like Outlaw, Wallace and Amaechi also as acceptable
replacements for Fortson if he goes.

%%%% I live in Orlando and Magic GM John Gabriel just
recently said they plan to 'try' and sign 2 big name
FA's and then fill the rest of the roster with players
they have now.  They don't want to lose thier scrappy
attitude and they like most of the players they now
have.  Outlaw, Ameachi, Armstrong, Atkins(from Orlando
and I work with his Mom) and Wallace aren't going
anywhere.  Many of the guys they have are in the last
year of their contract.  They sign 2 FA's and then can
sign their other guys back and go over the cap if they
had to.  Tracy McGrady is from the area and is one that
I think can be expected to be in Orlando.  Hill and
Duncan are much less likely, IMO.