Michael: Desert Classic Mini Report

Mike,

Thanks for your reports. I am especially interested in the play of five
players there: AJ Guyton, Eddie House, Desmond Mason, Jabari Smith, and
Gabe Muoneke. Any information on how they fared in Phoenix would be very
appreciated.

I am intrigued by House and Guyton at the point guard position. They
are both high energy guys who can really run, shoot, and thrive in
the uptemp game. Mason is a great athlete who has really improved his
shot, probably the best off guard prospect there. I think Muoneke could
develop into a very good small forward with his aggresive play and his
soft shooting touch. And I like the way Jabari Smith plays under control
and can hit the midrange jumper for a 6'11 guy. Thank you.