C's Draft Candidates

Unless Jersey Red puts too much bleach in Pitino's shorts and causes
him to do something rash, I think he may very well surprise people and
hold on to the pick, or even try to move up or acquire multiple
lottery choices (an idea put forth by Mr. Bskball).

Right now, I would say, the C's would be interested in the following
players:

Kenyon Martin - nuff said - would require Pierce trade or lottery win.

Joel Pryzbilla - Between McHale and Randy Breuer - good analogy by
                 Mark Berry comparing him to Mutumbo - should go
                 a few spots ahead of C's choice - perhaps a trade
                 of Pot and C's pick for Atlanta's choice and
                 Cap-waster Lorenzen Wright. Pot could play some
                 power forward for the Hawks.

Mike Miller - The Caucasian Chuck Person right down to the lack
              of defense, but love his scoring ability and outside
              shot.

Olumide Oyedeji - He of the unpronounceable name, Nigerian lineage,
great
                  hops, super athleticism, rebounding and shotblocking.
                  Very intriguing - stock could zoom during team
tryouts.
                  Would revitalize Potapenko's game, and free Walker up
                  for a trade.  6-11 PF who I call "Big O2".

Erick Barkley -  6-1 point guard compared to BJ Armstrong. Not bad.

Mo Pete  -  The best player on the Michigan State team. Not a punk
            like Cleaves. BSG says he's Michael Finley - I thought more
like
            Ron Artest, but I'm flexible.

Darius Miles - Similar to Pryzbilla, in that, he'll go a few spots ahead
of where
               the C's are choosing and require a trade. Been compared
               Tracy McGrady.

DerMarr Johnson - Practically out of high school (Cincinnati equals 13th
Grade).
                  Great shooter in the Glen Rice mold.

                             Ray