Pryzbilla re: Mark Berry

Unfortunately as it looks right now, the C's are going to finish
in the 8 - 11 range and narrowly miss out on Pryzbilla,
who's somewhere between Kevin McHale and Randy Breuer. However,
I think there will be enough value attached to one of next year's
picks, that it could be packaged with this year's, allowing them to
move up 3 or 4 spots needed to select him. Also, I'm intrigued
by the 6-11 Nigerian Big O2, whose name I can neither spell nor
pronounce.

Ray