Re: Pitino Show

Cecil Wright said:

>He would ask what else could he do to help the team win the game because
>that was all he cared about.  The final score was all that mattered.

Bill Russell may say that the final score was all that mattered to him, but
he played the game with grace and ease and an elegance that reminded me of
fine ballet so I'm betting that how he played the game held some importance
too!

Thank you for your fine report of the show.  Those of us who live outside
professional sports markets would miss the good stuff without generosity
such as yours.

Aime/e