Pitino on Kenny

This is the kind of thing that drives me crazy:
celts <celtics@igtc.com>

Said coach Rick Pitino, ''I think [Kenny's]had a good
70 percent of the season. Like I was telling him the
other day, every player goes through a little span of
a couple of weeks where you don't play well, but I
think he's had a credible season.''

As for his defense? ''He's getting better at it,''
Pitino said, ''but I think there's still a lot of room
for improvement. But he's definitely working at it,
which is the important thing.''

Asked what else Anderson could improve, Pitino added,
''I think his shot in the lane.''

END CLIP

Is it possible that this is all Pitino's fault?  That
he favors the slowdown, half court style?  Can't he
see what we do?  ughhh. this is awful.  With russell
in the stands no less.  A new low.

--- "Jaime Salud Castillo, Jr." <jaims@philonline.com>