Re: New coach speculation?

There is a small window of time for a coach to build a team before patience
runs out. Pitino had his chance. How many picks and trades?? He's been
stuck in neutral and in fact hasn't used present personnel to it's fullest
value. While he tinkers we languish in the basement. What to do? Don't
know, but something has to ignite the juices again and soon. Usually new
personnel can camouflage a sinking ship for awhile.