pitino has tried to make a bunch of college players into an nba team by
using a college style. it has not worked and he has apparently lost the ear
of the players. time to move on. lenny wilkins has won more nba games than
even red and, if anybody should be the celtic coach, i think it's him. he
would be the right coach for our guys to "grow up with".