Re: Kevin Willis Update

This is a tough crowd, let me tell you....

Georgek27@aol.com wrote:

> You have to be:
>
> a) delirious
> b) kidding, or
> c) on Don Nelson's payroll

I believe I fall into Category D: Innovative, like Pitino who has shown
in
his tenure with the Celtics the abilty to rehabiltate players.
Over the last two seasons, Il Duce has renovated the careers of Barros,
Minor, Battie, DeClerq, and Dee Brown. I feel equally as sure, the same
results would be achieved with Bradley.

> I would take a chance on Bradley in exchange for Walter, Pervis & Minor.  And
> I'd still feel like I was taking a risk!

Believe in the Pitino force, Luke.
Ray