Trade questions

What is the evidence of Pitino's desperation?  I don't get any local
insights or inside dope, so there may be a level of mania exhibited by
our coach that misses the major, national stories.

There are few thirty something players I would trade our youth for;
actually, none I can think of.  But I do agree with Ray on one thing:
I don't think the brass is sky high on Battie, yet.  He needs this
full year to develop solid skills.  I do like his potential and hope
it can mature this year.  Cheers to all.

Gene